PERSONAL, FAMILY, AND GLOBAL PEACE
James W. Prescott, Ph.D.
Institute of Humanistic Science
- Every pregnancy is a wanted pregnancy.
Every child is a wanted child.
- Every pregnancy should be free from
alcohol, drugs, tobacco and other harmful agents of stress.
- Every pregnancy should have proper
nutrition and health.
- Every normal birth should be without drugs.
- Every birth should be a loving event with
family and friends.
- Every baby should be breast-fed for two
years or longer and be given a loving massage every day.
- Every baby should be carried on the body of
its mother, father or caretaker as much as possible with mother/infant
sleeping together during the formative first years of life.
- No baby, child or person should be
subjected to any form of genital mutilation for reasons of religious
belief or social custom.
- No baby or child should be hit, spanked or
- No baby or child should be left to cry
itself to sleep.
- The personal dignity of every baby and
child should always be respected and affirmed.
- The emerging sexuality of every child and
adolescent should always be respected and affirmed.
- The right of self-determination in the
sexual expression of affection and love is a basic human right of all
- Every human being should receive a loving
massage every day.
- Sexual affection and sexual love are
essential wellsprings for human peace, harmony and peace.
- The home and family is the cradle of
alienation and violence or the cradle of love and universal peace.